A German exchange student. A trend starts.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Still not married.
3. Did you car pool to school or ride the bus?
Bus then got lifts from friends. Amanda had a great car that we nicknamed Ollie
4. What kind of car did you have?
My parents had a mimi van that never went downtown Chicago
5. What kind of car do you have now?
1998 Nissan Sentra
6. It is Friday night now... where are you?
Recovering from the week with a cute boy drinking tea. I guess I have gotten old
7. It was Friday night then...where were you then?
Working back stage on a show or downtown Chicago or Amanda's basement with the plaid carpet
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked in the Library
9. What kind of job do you have now?
International Programs Coordinator
10. Did you play a team sport?
Junior High I field hockey.
11. Were you considered a flirt?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
13. Were you a nerd?
Geek and a bit of a Goth.
14. Were you a jock or a cheerleader?
15. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Yes but it was not my fault. Suspended-
16. Can you sing the fight song?
17. Who was/were your favorite teachers?
Gaydos-Drama, English, and Film, Mr. Rossiter(history and he took me to Europe) and Mr. U in drama and theatre club.
18. Where did you sit during lunch?
With the goths
19. Were you a superlative?
20. When did you graduate?
21. What was your school mascot?
Redskin-They have changed it now
22. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
23. Did you have fun at Prom?
Did not go but went to Rocky instead
24. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
25. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Went to one and it was ok.
26. Do you still talk to people from school?
27. Did you ever sneak out of the house?
I never really needed to.
28. Who was your favorite band?
The Cure? Billy Brag
29. What are/were your school's colors?
Red and White
30. Did you ever TP anyone's house?